- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data (through this privacy statement)
- limit our collection of personal data to only personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes
- explicitly request permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and demand the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf
- respect your right to insight, correction or removal of your personal data upon request
Contact Form, Download Form and Newsletter
Using our contact form, you may ask us questions or make requests. To this end, we will process your name, telephone number, email address, company name and – if indicated – the ticket volume, package volume and/or return volume. We will only process this data following your explicit permission. We will store this data until we are certain that you are satisfied with our response, including the three months thereafter. This allows us to easily access the information for any follow-up questions. It also gives us the opportunity to improve our customer service. We offer free documents that you can download via the download form. To this end, we will process your name, email address and company name. Following this download, we will regularly send you relevant similar information by email. Every email contains an unsubscribe link. Your data will be stored for a maximum of one month after you cancel the subscription. We offer a newsletter that allows us to inform you about our latest products and/or services. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission. Any data is kept for one month after you have cancelled the subscription.
We would like to send you advertising about offers and new products or services. We do this by:
You can object to this advertising at any time. Each letter tells you exactly how. In addition, every email includes an unsubscribe link. On the phone, you can indicate to us directly whether you want to stop receiving advertising.
Provision of Personal Data to Other Companies or Institutions
With the exception of the aforementioned partners, we will under no circumstances provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police require this when a crime is suspected).
We keep statistics about the use of our website. Our website includes social media buttons. The administrators of these social media services will collect your personal data.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to keep track of how many visitors use our website. We have concluded a processor agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what kind of data Google can keep. We have not authorised Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We allow Google to anonymise the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that all your data is properly secured with us. We constantly update our security measures and pay close attention to any risks.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of any changes. We will do our best to announce individual changes in advance.
Viewing, Changing or Deleting Data
You have the following rights:
- receiving an explanation of the types of personal data we store and how we process them
- access to the personal data we store
- having errors corrected
- having out-dated personal data removed
- having personal data transferred to another party
- withdrawal of consent
- objecting to a particular use
Filing a Complaint
If you believe that we do not handle your personal data correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.